GDPR and Peerz
At Peerz your data is safe with us. We have been working hard to ensure that we deal with your data safely and properly and this is even more important when GDPR comes into force on 25th May 2018.
As a data processor, we have been reviewing and revising our processes as we work towards compliance with GDPR. You can find full details of this below (particularly in our sample data sharing agreements), but here’s some highlights for you:
- We are registered with the ICO: A8209648
- All data is held within the EU, using UKFast Host and AWS
- You retain full control over what bits of data we can access
- All data in transit is encrypted using SSL/TLS
- All data is processed fairly for the purpose of running Peerz
- The data we take is minimised, so we only take the data we need to run Peerz
- All personal data is returned or destroyed (your choice) at the end of your license – if we receive no instructions, we destroy it as standard after 12 months.